Friday, December 19, 2008

The Raven...

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
"Surely," said I, "surely that is something at my window lattice:
Let me see, then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore-
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore;-
'Tis the wind and nothing more."

Chilling out with the grand parents today... my aunt is picking me up for lunch with aunt #2 who will promptly take me to grandma for more food. My wrists are still sore from the handcuffs from the other day, when my grandparents handcuffed me to the dinner table while forcing me to eat copious amounts of chocolate cake and ice cream. Eat young one eat... hhahahaha!

Lol, not quite like that, but close.

I am still excited to get studying for the MCAT. Nothing new there. I fashioned an antenna out of some copper wire and stuck it in the laptop's wireless card. I think it is working better now! My cousin's wedding is tomorrow, and tonight I am having dinner with my Dad's brother, my aunt and my cousing over here at my dad's parent's house. Anyway... exciting I know.

Nothing really deep to say or talk about... still on vacation and excited to go home on Sunday.

Today I am grateful and Thankful

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment