Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gratitude List...


Today, I was at the dentist and I realized how incredibly grateful I was for:

My awesome clean white teeth!
- appearently, the coffee stains are removable... sweet!
My top score on the O-Chem Exam...
My cats are alive and well
My health
My physical fitness and awesome physique :-)
My social network
My place in the world
AA
AA DAAve... who actually posts comments for me to approve! Thank you Dave!

And, I was incredibly grateful to spend a few hours at the dentist! Got my teeth cleaned, a potential cavity was spotted, x-rayed, and drilled on, and naturally the conversation is always awesome!

My dentist of 5 years and I, talked about school, vacation, and family. It was fun. I didn't get the chance to complete all of my school work, but I hope to do that later tonight.

Hmmm, can't think of anything really "deep" to say at the moment.

Today I am grateful and thankful!


Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening

Whose woods these are I think I know,
His house is in the village though.
He will not see me stopping here,
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer,
To stop without a farmhouse near,
Between the woods and frozen lake,
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake,
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep,
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

-- Robert Frost

1 comment:

  1. Being sober, we don't have to be full of words of wisdom all the time. Our experience speaks for itself.
    It seems you have sooooooooo much to be grateful for. I remember a couple of years ago and reading your posts. Things have really changed.

    ReplyDelete