Monday, December 15, 2008

One more day in Tampa

Just sitting up at the Panerra Bread up off Howard before I hit the bank, workout, and go to a meeting. I am excited to be able to travel to Baltimore tomorrow. I get to stay with my grand-parents and go to my cousin's wedding.

On top of that, my grand-father is getting some surgery done on his eye, and my Aunt Kathy is going to try and get me to scrub in during the procedure! I have found it tedious lately to get motivated to go up to Pasco County and shadow my doctor friend... so it will be nice to get into a surgery. Plus, how cool is that to see your own relative go under the knife? Well, I think it's kinda cool anyway.

Not much else to report. Just moving along and doing the next right thing. Trying to stay motivated with the schooling too. I can't wait to get my study materials for the MCAT so I can get started asap.

I am going on a cruise the week after Christmas to Mexico and Belize, then I get back to Tampa and am flying to London, BY MY SELF! Its going to be great! I am staying with a British family I met in Turkey. I know... random. But cool right? I am stepping out of my comfort zone big time. When they invited me to stay with them, the old me would say no thanks... who wants to socialize anyway right? The new me said yes, but fear was screaming no in the back of my head! So anyway... random posting again...

Today I am going to a meeting at some point. I look forward to it... my moment of serenity.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment