Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dinner with friends in St. Pete

Two of my closest guy friends and I, drove to St. Petersburg tonight to have dinner at an awesome mexican restaurant. It was a lot of fun.

I have only been done with the semester for half a week, and I feel like I need to start studying again! I have to prepare for the MCAT and rock all of my classes next semester. I figure that the MCAT study material should be here by the time I get back from Baltimore, next Sunday. That will give me a good solid two weeks during the holidays when I can study for atleast a few hours each day.

I just feel weird not doing anything... I can't be unproductive with that huge test out there... gotta stay focused. Just a few hours a day.

Hmmmm, not much else to report. I got a new laptop computer.... very cool. No complaints yet. I leave for B-Town on Tuesday. So I will not be posting due to lack of computer access. Unless of course I decide to take this bad boy wih me.... probably won't. Gotta enjoy the family.

Today I am grateful and thankful

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment