Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Of scrapple and eggs... mmmmm

Just ate a shit-ton of scrapple and eggs. Not sure if you know what that is. Scrapple is like all the left overs from the pig all ground up and put into a cube of meet. A big hunking cube of yummie goodness.

I had a girl friend tell me not to eat too much while I was up here since I had a "good body". I blushed... then promptly told her my grandparents had strapped me down to the kitchen table and were gleefully forcing food down my throat! Death by gluttony!

I think the plan today is to go to the grocery store. I think I will visit my grand father's grave while I am here too... its only a mile or two walk from their house. Tomorrow I will get to see my grand father's surgery... fun stuff. That kinda sucks though, cause we have to get up there at the butt crack of dawn. Eh, oh well. I don't mind getting up early, more time to spend with the grand parents!

Currently I have been hand-cuffed to the chair and am being forced to watch "the price is right"! Arrrghhhh help! Lol, jk. This is what my grand parents do! I think I will crack open that book I brought with... Anywhoo...

Today I am grateful and thankful

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment