Sunday, December 21, 2008

Long day today...

I planned on having just the guys over tonight, but somehow each guy I invited over invited a girl along with him without checking with me first. Therefore, some chicks showed up extra, plus my roommate. At that point I invited the rest of the girls I usually hang with due to the obvious fact that some may have felt left out when the word got to them that I was having people over. I did not intend to step on any toes tonight, or put certain girl friends in awkward positions. It is unfortunate if that is what happened.

I really am a people pleaser... man, I gotta work on that. But hey, you can't please everybody. I do my best to try!

So that's about all that happened tonight. I had a good trip back, a bit of a flight delay in Baltimore but I got home alright. After the dinner, everyone left and I went out for a nice jog in the cool weather. Running down the street was just what the doctor ordered! So relaxing... And now I am back... chilling, getting ready for bed.

Tonight I am grateful

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment