Friday, December 5, 2008

I am tired!

Man, totally tired.

I have finals on Monday and Wednesday. I had two lab finals yesterday and got only a few hours of sleep last night due to the late night and more studying. I still feel well and in the zone. I just dashed home to take the dog out before returning to school.

I am going to England in January to visit with an awesome family who were so kind as to invite me to stay with them for a week! Bill emailed me this morning just to follow up to see how I was doing. These english folk are really nice! It should be interesting. I am looking forward to the cultural exchange!

Not much else to report. I look forward to hanging out with my friends this weekend. It's great to be sober today... inspite of the headache and sniffles! :)

Today I am grateful!

Jonathan

As Ferris Bueller said... "Life can pass you by if you don't stop and take a look around."

So look around already!

No comments:

Post a Comment