Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finals almost done!

My brain is completely fried. I can't study much more... I have a Biology final tomorrow morning and Physics in the afternoon. I feel like sleeping. I think I may just do that, since I have to get up early in the morning. Study smart, not hard!

If you can't do what you gotta do, just walk away and do it later. That has worked for me in the past... so I shall do that. Maybe I will take a nap or just veg-out on some t-vo!

Lol.

It was really nice today. It must have been in the mid 70's around two o'clock, so I went for a swim! The water was freaking cold! But that's OK. It woke me up temporarily. I then laid out for about an hour. So yea, that was nice. I went up to Starbucks to study, but just kept yawning and feeling drowsy. I couldn't study. So now I am home.

I have to start studying for the MCAT this month. I have an idea for a study plan... basically it's a 6-month study plan... so that should be fun! As soon as finals are over I am gonna work on that. Soooo, more on that later!

No complaints today. I am serene and my mind is clear of thought.

Today I am grateful and thankful

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment