Thursday, November 9, 2006

Just letting it go... day 68

Well, the whole sister thing resolved itself. Kinda sorta just let that go, as I had no part in it.

So on to what's bugging me today! Work. As usual, freaking work. I need to turn it over to God, every time I do or get close to that peace feeling, something irks me. Right now, I am in total irrational fear about a meeting we are having tomorrow where I need to bring our Regional VP up to date on some projects that are my responsibility. Problem is, things aren't going the way I want them to, and therefor, there are delays... and I am scared shitless that the Pres. is going to look at me and see a failure, when there really is nothing I could have done in the first place. It's like there are always these deadlines that are impossible to meet, and then they blame us for not meeting them when they were too optimistic in the first place. Any how, I am sure it aint a big deal, but I need to let it go to God.

Today I am grateful for

My job
My cats
My tang so do
My sponsor
My AA friends
My AA friends
My sobriety
I am totally sober today!
This beautiful weather
My sobriety
That I live in such a great Country
AA
AA
AA
AA
Seriously, AA

4 comments:

  1. Fear of failure is one of my biggies too. It's what kept me in constant fear of LIFE ITSELF.
    Drinking only temporarily resolved my fears, but only ended up making me look like a jerk.

    Letting go is the key.

    Prayers and xoxo,
    Hippychick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support guys and gals... you all rock!

    ReplyDelete