Monday, November 6, 2006

Irrational fears and anxieties...

Man, I can totally feel the fear today. I have all of these irrational fears with my job. You see, my boss asked me this morning, that I include myself in the 4:00 weekly meeting on Friday with the Regional President. Sooooo, it will be me and the Regional in her office, and my boss and another guy conferanced in on the phone. I am none to excited about this. Why? Accountability comes to mind... low self esteem, and a general fear of my capabilities... did I mention low self esteem/self confidence?

I am sure it will be fine, but Iam just scared shitless about having to talk to the Regional President about stuff. It's like I don't mind reporting to my boss, but with her, I feel unworthy, out of sorts, and almost like a fraud. Kinda like I have this job, but am not qualified...

Well, I have had these feelings in the past, and when I end up meeting with the Regional President, it ends up going great and I always end up telling you how great it went and how good I feel. So I will get on back to work and try to just let it go. Any advice people, would be much appreciated... irrational fears and anxieties...

Peace!

3 comments:

  1. Get out your copy of the Twelve Steps & Twelve Traditions.
    Got it?
    Good.
    Read Chapter 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read chapter 3 and then pray. And pray and pray and pray...you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... thanks for the advice, will do that!

    ReplyDelete