Monday, November 13, 2006

Day 72... Monday!!

My god it's Monday morning, I have been in the office a whole 45 minutes, and I totally do not want to be here. I am tired, cranky, and did I say tired? Just kinda Mondayish if you know what I mean. There is a whole bunch of stuff that needs to get done, and once I start working on it, I am sure things will get better... like when 5:00 pm rolls around... :)

This weekend was a good weekend. Not too much to report. I found someone to help make coffee when I am gone next week. Yesterday I kinda sorta stayed in my house from 5:00 - 10:00, and I think that may have been a mistake which I am paying for right now. Kinda still in my head and none to positive. Does that make sense?

Well, no sense in living in the past! Gotta stay here and look at my own two feet and realize that all life is is the here and now! Tonight, I will go to my home group and check in, all is well, my HP is taking care of me!

Today I am grateful for:

The sun
The wind
The rain
The snow
My sobriety
I am sober
My sobriety
My job
My job
My responsibilities
My job one more time
My big book study group
My commitments
My family
My cats
My house
My car
My body
My mind
My sobriety!!!
I am still sober!!!

3 comments:

  1. 72!!! Yippee for a while there I was not sure if you were going to be able to string together a week. Sounds like God is working in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of gratitude, thats good my friend! I had a pretty foggy Monday in the office as well.. Tuesday is starting off much better!

    peace ot you my friend... keep on keeping on and dont spend too much time alone between your ears lol!

    ReplyDelete