Friday, November 17, 2006

Day number 76

Your totally right Daave. I even heard that shared at a meeting this week, and "chose" not to hear it. My negative attitude towards work needs to be adjusted... and probably is negative to begin with because I am being selfish in some way.

In order to feel good and not be such a selfish, daft, fool I should speak positively about my work. It's hard, but I think since we identify that issue, me always trashing my job, now I can take some action to think a bit more positively.

Did I mention project management ain't so bad? Some good things about my job:

I get paid alot.
I make important decisions
I accomplish things
People want to be included in our "deals"
I have the ear of our President
My boss loves me
I have great coworkers
My job mainly consists of taking notes, calling people, going to meetings, and shooting emails... Very easy.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the gratitude list about work; I have been unemployed due to major illness for two years. I used to secretly think people who stayed ill were somehow mentally defective. I don't anymore, that's for sure. I'm looking for work and I know that when God has the perfect job for me, I'll get it. It seems like I'm often the bridesmaid, never the bride when applying for jobs. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you do that you get paid so much for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good.
    I'm trying to figure out what is so bad about all that. LOL
    You could have it a WHOLE LOT WORSE!! Many do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can I get to be a project manager? Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete