Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Day number 67!

Here is a conversation between my brother and I about my sister. In advance, I am totally not trying to control the situation and am leaving it to God. Being family however, we do talk, and we do try to atleast make a suggestion or two and then let it be. The bold is my mom's instant message to my brother... he is typing it in to me. You can see the denial in her statements... agh!


My Brother [9:03 A.M.]: flying out to baltimore on the 25th and coming back on the 31 with jenny
My Brother [9:05 A.M.]: what r ur plans when u get there? are u staying with norma and heidel Me [9:10 A.M.]: Dec 22 - 29, i don't know, prob Normas as usual... may switch it up, but prob normas
My Brother [9:11 A.M.]: Norma felt one more time than that is it also kt knows she is a failure
"mom"

My Brother [9:12 A.M.]: she feels she is worth less......I hope by doing this she gets the self esteems she needs to succeed....otherwise she will have to come home"mom"
Me [9:12 A.M.]: kt knows she is a failure?
Me [9:12 A.M.]: i dont know man, she has a huge ego and extreme self centeredness
Me [9:13 A.M.]: i think its called denial
My Brother [9:13 A.M.]: thats what mom said she said about herself
Me [9:13 A.M.]: oh
Me [9:13 A.M.]: Kinda like Katies response to me... BS
Me [9:14 A.M.]: I talked to Norma, and she is just as miffed by this as you and i
My Brother [9:14 A.M.]: lets love her and pray for her to get better she cannot get worst jewish parents take care of their children and young adults if need be "mom"
My Brother [9:14 A.M.]: lol
Me [9:14 A.M.]: haha, that is her friend in miami, whos daughter is 40 and he still takes care of her
Me [9:14 A.M.]: hahaha
Me [9:14 A.M.]: She is looking for fucking support from people she knows will give it to her
My Brother [9:15 A.M.]: a friend of mind with adult kids told me he still pays for his daughter car at age 40 girls need more help than guys sometimes until a guy comes along to take care of her
Me [9:15 A.M.]: hahaha
Me [9:15 A.M.]: seee
Me [9:15 A.M.]: did you tell her to grow some fucking balls?
Me [9:16 A.M.]: no use trying, mom is just as in denial as katie is
My Brother [9:16 A.M.]: mom do u want to be that person thats fine and dandy but in my mind the way I was raised thats not right
Me [9:18 A.M.]: you know you can just copy and paste the entire convo
Me [9:18 A.M.]: instead of typing
My Brother [9:18 A.M.]: im calling moms help for kt a Charity
Me [9:19 A.M.]: haha
My Brother [9:19 A.M.]: kt wants to start a charity for herself and shes doing well so far
Me [9:19 A.M.]: Oh thats right, isn't that what she is going to do in CA?
Me [9:19 A.M.]: haha
Me [9:20 A.M.]: So she is the charity, I get it. Take care of Katie Charity!
My Brother [9:20 A.M.]: haha
My Brother [9:20 A.M.]: She will drive out there with Chris and I will take care of her until Jan 31, 2007. The gal she will be living with sells real estate for a living. she told me a job will be available in her office shortly. she will try to get kt the job - lets hope kt takes the job
My Brother [9:21 A.M.]: maybe kt likes girls
My Brother [9:21 A.M.]: mom just sent that
Me [9:21 A.M.]: hahaha
My Brother [9:21 A.M.]: i wouldnt be surprised if kt likes girls instead of boyz
Me [9:22 A.M.]: did mom say that?
My Brother [9:22 A.M.]: the way she talks about mcquinn nstuff
My Brother [9:22 A.M.]: yea
Me [9:22 A.M.]: haha
Me [9:22 A.M.]: that was a bit odd, all the "love" for mcquinn
My Brother [9:23 A.M.]: yae
Me [9:23 A.M.]: still doesnt change the fact that mom is enabling katie and katie is using mom
My Brother [9:24 A.M.]: yup
Me [9:27 A.M.]: well, appearently kt is coming tonight to pick up her stuff with chris. I told her and mom I won't be there, I have an AA meeting and gotta hang with my sponsor
My Brother [9:27 A.M.]: she is
My Brother [9:27 A.M.]: o
My Brother [9:27 A.M.]: does she have a uhaul or something Me [9:27 A.M.]: thats what she told me..

1 comment:

  1. As an outsider looking in: This isn't your situation. You assert that your sister is using your mom. Perhaps your mom gets something out of this. Whatever it might be, it's between them.

    ReplyDelete