Thursday, September 21, 2006

Numero 18!

Today I am thankful to be sober!

I am also still doing the job search thing... I found a job in Baltimore that would be perfect for me! I sent a resume and cover letter... we shall see. I also intend to send a resume and transcript to the Baltimore County Public Schools today and see what they say...

Besides that, I am trying to stay out of my will and except life as it is... and yes I am trying to work to the best of my ability. I have some things which need to get done this morning and afternoon... so I shall be pretty busy. Someone reminded me yesterday that all that really matters is that I am sober and that I stay sober. All this other crap is gravy!

Timmmaaa..

3 comments:

  1. all that matters is staying sober-----

    when I put God first, program and getting to meetings second, everything else falls into place

    why the bat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baltimore, because my entire family lives there, I have always wanted to live there, and I have never actually lived there. Usually I use all of my vacation time going to baltimore in winter and the summer.

    ReplyDelete