Friday, September 8, 2006

Day number 5!

Okie dokie...

Every thing seems to be going well. I must admit that emotionally I am a bit up and down... don't feel like working, feel like working, feel like working out, don't wanna work out, wanna go to a meeting, wanna tell everyone to f-off. Want stay the heck away from my home, want to go home and sleep.

I know this too shall pass.

I am grateful for Jeff G. meeting up with me last night at Barnes and Nobles after the meeting.
I am grateful to be sober today
I am grateful for everything
I am grateful grateful grateful... for everyone's advice

I plan on giving up the most important thing I have been holding onto... the evenings by myself at home. The last two nights, I have stayed out late.. until 10 or 11pm with AA folks. I need to feel more comfortable about giving up the control. I always feel like I gotta do this or I gotta do that... wel shit, I just need to be good with doing whatever. And right now, whatever means getting out of my head, going to meetings and hanging out with AAs... And let us not forget service work. Okie dokie.. I totally do need to work out tonight though... starting to feel depressed about missing two nights of exersize.

That's about it, I am still sober, and I am going to listen to people. I prayed last night and this morning, really got on my knees, and plan on doing so every night and morning.

Thats all I got folks.

Will ty to get you an update this weekend... Lord knows that is when I reeeaaally need to stay out of my head!

Peace...

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great. Don't worry about the "ups and downs."

    ReplyDelete