Friday, September 29, 2006

Day number 27?!?!?!

Ok guys, I can not freaking believe that I almost have month of sobriety!!! I believe this coming Monday or Tuesday is my 30th Day! I have not been this "Sober" since like..... April??

I am grateful today for:

That Big Book Study Group we formed last night at Jeff G.'s house, we have 6 guys and it's like an 18 week commitment to go through the big book and work the steps. I hear that it's very rewarding.
My two kitty cats!!!
My job... errr my job... come one now... I really mean it... my job... hrrrrmmph... my job :( LOL
My Mom finally getting out of an abusive relationship! About freaking time... let's see if she actually goes through with it...
My coffee commitment tonight.
Chris B. for making me a copy of the key to the church for the meeting tonight.
My sponsor for not firing me throughout all my bull shit.
My health. Shouldn't have eaten those 7 cookies at lunch time...
Xtreme fitness - I am soooo gonna go lift tonight
My Tang So Do class, and how I am going to be a Black Belt some day in the near future
This Beautiful Day
This beautiful Country
AA
And all my friends out there in AA land!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Timmma...

4 comments:

  1. When I had my first 30 days (or 1 month) I was amazed. It was unbelievable!!
    I knew then that I could do this thing; that from here on out, it was my choice if I went out and drank.
    BE VERY VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE!!!! You're SO gonna get 30 days!!!!!! What a milestone, and it's so close! I'm on Day 21 today, so I'm keeping my eye on the prize.

    I LOVE the growth I'm seeing in you. Keep doing what you're doing. It's obviosuly working. I'm so grateful your sponsor has stuck with you. He must believe in you, too!
    ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ya man, that's great!

    Brad :-)

    ReplyDelete