Thursday, September 7, 2006

Day number 4!

Howdy!

Funny, looking back at the last post... I can see a whole lot of self will and self-centeredness. I was really depressed yesterday guys, I mean, feeling hopeless and all that shit. Probably because I hadn't picked up a white chip yet, and I really hadn't told more than my sponsor and Jeff G.. But never fear! I surely went to a meeting, and sure enough, a thousand people were there, and only about 80% of them I knew. So I shared in the beginning of the meeting that I relapsed and was going to pick up a white chip. I never share by the way, so I thought I'd do something different.

Afterwards I felt great... went to have dinner with some folks even though I didn't want to, and then I went home and read the big book for an hour before going to sleep. That's where I was yesterday. Today I feel alright. Early this morning I was a little down... my usual not feeling like working mentality. I prayed about it and soon enough I was having a good day! Felt busy and wondering why I was down earlier!

Tonight I have a meeting with my psycologist... he thinks I should get on some meds for my depression... I don't know about that. I like to go to him cause I get to talk to him for an hour about me... I don't know how I feel about getting on anti-depressents... last time I took that, it made me nervous and I ended up drinking on em... so maybe I should stay away from them?? I don't know... I imagine if I work the program all that shit will work it self out in the end. Right?

Oh well. Gotta go do some work.

Peace....

2 comments:

  1. None of us can tell you whether or not to use medications. That's for the professionals.
    I do know that you don't have to drink if you are prescribed medication. That, of course, is up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there.
    Hooray, day 4. I'm on day 5. Let's do this together shall we?
    After all, it is progress, not perfection, isn't it?

    Yay for today!
    Hippychick

    ReplyDelete