Thursday, September 28, 2006

Graditude list!

Today I am grateful for:

My job
My kittie Cats
My job
My friends
My family
My Tang So Do class tonight
The fact that I get to leave the office in about 2 minutes
The food I am about to go eat
The TV shows I oh so love to T-Vo
The fact that now I get to leave the office in about 1 minute
The fact that even if I lost my job, or if a meteor hit the planet, right over tampa bay, I'd still be "A-OK"!

Day number 26 folks! I think...

Peace... and thank you for the comment Hippychick! You rock!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the list. Try that every day for 2 weeks and see what happens. Unless you don't want to feel right with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dave very good i myself am adictade to opiates but do ocasanally drink i have relaped for about a year now was clean for 5 years i dont really no what hapend but i am tring to get help i live in tampa oh by the way iam a 31 year old female my bigest problem is im not from tampa so i dont no where to go for help anyway good job i know its hard but it sounds like u have a good support system just dont go showing old aquaitences how good u r doing thats what takes a lot of people to relapes i think it great saring your expirences....moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moni,

    Shoot me an email, if your interested I can find some meetings for you or introduce you to some people that may be able to help you. Remember, you are not alone!!

    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete