Saturday, September 9, 2006

Day number 6!

Just wanted to give a quick update! Everything is well... and I am still sober! Today was a bit of an up an down day. It's funny how it happens even when I am not working. I went to a 10:00 am meeting this morning, and I just did not want to be there. I was shitty and just not in the mood. I realized by about noon that this was odd, since I was not working and usually associate the bad moods with working. So now I realize that the mood swings are normal! And I can do something about them! Like praying and geting out of my head.. not obsessing, and letting go...

Any how, I felt shitty, and excepted that... even during lunch with everyone. I think I am just tired from a long week of AA and work. Tonight, it is about 10:30pm, and I am going to hit the sack.

Also, I am going to do some of the things that were suggested to me again tonight. I have been praying, and learning to let go of things.

Peace...

3 comments:

  1. Doing what has been suggested!! If you are like me that is a miricle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. day at a time man, day at a time... I am glad you're keeping on track here... It's good to do what is suggested, even if it go against our "better judgement" my better judgement got and kept me drunk stoned angry and alone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sounds like you are getting real, getting honest, and getting "it." Cool. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete