Monday, September 25, 2006

Day number 22!!!

Hey guys! Ok, so I shared on Friday with you that I was feeling like in my own will and all that. And it was totally true. I really wasn't in a great frame of mind, but I did end up going to the meeting Friday, and then again on Saturday, and finally on Sunday my brain started to tell me everything was ok! So Sunday I actually felt resonably good.

Any whoooo, I did call my sponsor, and big surprise here: he was at his girl friend's house. She has like 6 months sober, and he has over 2 years. But hey, it ain't my place to judge, so I will not do that! Umm.... I am going to start this big book study on Thursday this week. Appearently we go through the whole book and you get assignments to work the steps with your sponsor. So I am pretty much going to be calling my sponsor and demanding that we do the steps, and on time for my Thursday commitment.

So that should take care of my communication problem with my sponsor.

I am still pretty unhappy in my job, not sure what the hell it is, but I will try to get some work done today... you know, pick up the phone, call people, ask them for stuff, set up meetings, ask my boss for stuff, give stuff to my boss, and then proceed to stick my thumb up my @$$ and surf the internet.

Lol, ok seriously, I am going to try to be positive and find some gratitude... I really will.

Laterz!

PS: Did I mention I am sober today? One day at a time....

3 comments:

  1. Good job calling your sponsor. Good job signing up for the step study. Infact, good job all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that job actually pay you money?
    Keep it.
    For now, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude,
    you rock. stay clean and sober, if only for today. that's what i've been doing lately, in fact, it's minute by minute for me!

    xoxo
    hippychick

    ReplyDelete