Friday, September 15, 2006

Day number 12!

So I believe today is day numero 12... very cool. I am still not counting the days!

So I asked God to give me some sanity back, and surely he did just that. I may have not worked 100% today, but at least today I did not obsess over the whole "what the hell am I doing with my life?" question! I just accepted me for me, and where I am is where I am... very coool, and peaceful even got a few hours of honest work in!

My mom got the heck out of my place yesterday. She is back living with her narcissist, asshole, bastard, shit eating, whore of a pig f#cking husband. Which is great, because at least she is out of my house! She still has some shit in her room, and my little sister did not leave as was planned... so I am a little ticked that she is still there, since my mom brought her here. My sister did say she was leaving on Saturday so we shall see. Once she leaves I will be in complete peace at home. Never again will I invite those two insane freaks into my home. I still love them, but seriously, the really messed with my serenity.

Soooo, my mom offered to continue paying me rent, as she left a huge mess... all her stuff is in her bedroom, and my sister surely will leave a huge mess down stairs... so I will accept my mom's money. I feel kinda bad, cause she is not living with me, but on the other hand, her antics and insane behavior will probably require many months if not years of psycological help via doctors and AA. That being said, I will try to accept it with grace... I hate hand outs and feel like she is supplementing my mortgage. Is it my ego I feel here? I also think she is doing it to ensure I don't sell the place. Oh well. Enough of that.

I feel good. My cousin Bryan is in town, so I look forward to seeing him tonight. Will stop rambling for now... almost 5:00pm.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment