Friday, September 1, 2006

Bored

Can't think today, I believe I need a bit of sleep perhaps... I am not quite sure... Maybe I need a reeeaaly good bike ride, you know, one of those 20 miles ones... yea, the one you never do. The one you think about doing but don't do cause you are a lazy ass. Go do it! I think I will plot a course right now...

5 minutes later.... Ummm so, I think I have found a route that could be about 15 miles... maybe i shall try it? Gotta get into the mood...

I am grateful today that:

I was not fired yesterday
That my boss sees something in me that I do not
My cats love me
I am sober
I got a legal copy of Windows XP Pro, which I will install tonight, which I paid for...
I have my health
I am one damn sexy mother f$cker
My ego is huge, but slowly deflating


Peace

5 comments:

  1. Have you thought about riding the Pinellas Trail?

    DOH! giving some of my anonimity away LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.

    Read your journal. Will you be my friend?

    From your alcoholic friend still suffering..

    Hippychick

    hippychick415.livejournal.coj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, forgot to say, I REALLY happy you didn't get fired, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too funny! I LOVE your freakin' modesty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy that you still have a job too!

    ReplyDelete