Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kitty Cat

So my cat broke her leg recently :( Here is a nice video for those interested!



Besides that, not much else new to report. I recieved an 87 on my Organic Chemistry exam... that really boiled my blood for a few minutes. My teacher is sorta vague on what he wants to see in the test, so he took off for some stupid stuff. But I digress, I am giving that over to God and letting go. Plus, he is reminding me that I can do better. So I need to do some more studying and move along!

Sobriety is going great. I honestly have no complaints. I have a big group of friends, a couple close friends, a sponsor, and I go to a lot of meetings. Life is challenging at times, and I can get down. Most of the time I am pretty darn serene.

Ok, so I am gonna say it. I think I like someone in the program... messed up I know. She is older than me though, so I am unsure of her interest level. Not sure older girls are much into younger guys... You know, I think I made it kinda clear I was into her... I think... I mean, I did ask her to hang out once or twice. But... I got a fairly luke-warm, so-so response. I am the type of guy who does not waste my time chasing chicks that are not interested in me. So I think I may forget about it. I kinda felt shot down... but it's cool, I am happy being friends. My sponsor says I should be honest and ask her out. But man! Screw that! Haha! If she is sending me let's be friends signals, then I am picking them up and tuning in. I am not an idiot, and naturally wouldn't want to make her feel weird around me in the future. Of course, my sponsor said it's fear and I should face my fear of rejection! Maybe I should. Or maybe girls should pick up on our signals better! And maybe girls will also one day stop dating guys that just aren't into them. And stop dating jerks that just want sex. And maybe pigs will fly, and maybe one day a girl will come along who wants a relationship, just like I do, and we will live happily ever after! :) Lol, Jonathan appearently is feeling rejected... hehe! That's ok though, life is good today. END RANT!

Moving right along... We are totally still having Sunday dinners, Sunday breakfeast, Saturday Dinners, Friday dinners, and starbucks at just about any time of the day. I think that is prettty cool, being able to do all these things in Tampa.

Random stuff, this is more of a journal entry tonight than anything....

Now I am up at school typing the remainder of this post. School is tough. I have lab reports to write, outlines to write, tests to take, quizes to take, and homeword to do. It's like you work hard to get one thing done and bam! More stuff! I feel kinda sorta like that today... I want to go up to Pasco County tomorrow to visit a doctor friend of mine, so I gotta do some extra studying tonight...

My roommate went out of town today, so I get to care for the dog for the next few days as well! Awesome fun! He is a cute dog, I look forward to picking up large pieces of pooh for the next week! The highlight of my day! :)


Today I am thankful and grateful for:

Picking up pooh
My roomy
My family
My friends
My health
AA
And my health again!

1 comment:

  1. You really sound great.
    And most older women are after young bucks. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete