Thursday, November 20, 2008

Of cats and men...

I think today is going to be the first day I allow my cat, Hoshi, to roam around the house un-attended. She is starting to put more pressure on the leg... I am still worried she may try some jumps which may be to lengthy so I am going to attempt to block off those areas where she may hurt herself. The other cat, Keiko... is being lazy. The dog, Max... is just sleeping like a champ.

I gotta go to lab today... :) Awesome! Not really, but it can be fun at times. Not much else to report. I am hoping for a dry lab in Organic Chemistry. I think that's what he had planned, but am unsure.

Gotta study study study too! Crap, I gotta get off my butt, and go do some work!

Lol,

Today I am grateful and peaceful...

Jonathan

Breaking the dog's anonymity!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully your cat will know how to take care of herself.

    ReplyDelete