Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday!

I just saw on the news that a man was trampled to death at a Walmart in New York. How unfortunate... I don't think I'd like to go that way, run over by a mob of people looking for cheap deals at Wal-Mart! Ha, it's almost funny... yet soo sad too.

Can't think of much to type today. I am in California and have 2 more days here. I look forward to going home. I miss my cats and friends. Still feeling the desire to move away from Tampa, I guess that moment will come soon enough with Graduate School. I think moving will suck. I do not look forward to making new friends and going somewhere new. But, I think, isn't that a good thing too? An opportunity to face our fears and surpass them?? If I stay in fear of moving and never leave to try new things, is that not me living in fear? Noone should live in fear. I just read a cool little book called "How starbucks saved my life". He talks alot about doing whats in your heart, and just going for it. He spent 60 years in this privilaged lifestyle, yet did not find true happiness until he lost everything and found happiness without ever realizing that it could be found, or that his life could ever be profoundly different than what it was before.

Any whoo... rambling.

Gotta hang out with the step-family today and go to the County Fair! Fun Stuff!!!

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment