Tuesday, November 18, 2008

301 House Rocks!

Lol, just putting in some tags for more random people to find my blog! Sneeky.... Erin will think it is funny though!

I was just thinking about another one of my favorite poems by Robert Frost:

Robert Frost: The Road Not Taken (1915)

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

You know, I am pretty sure I know what that means to me... two roads meet, both equally the same, in the passing there had been worn just the same. In leaves no step had trodden black! I love that line, oh I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way I doubted if I should ever come back.... I just love typing this! So you choose a road, but what's really cool is that you could choose the road less traveled by, and that could make the difference!

Yes, all ambiguous... but I still like to dream about what different roads in life... like school, work, geographical and social.

I just bought an awesome cool Rubik's Cube tha is 4x4x4 and a 5x5x5... Stuff even Spock would have a hard time with. Ok, random thoughts. Good feelings though, and no depression or loneliness to speak of! So that's a good day right :). Well, actually... I haven't been depressed or lonely since getting sober! Imagine that... working the program and things get better.

Anywhooo... here is another pic!

Jonathan

Today, I am thankful!

1 comment: