Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am...

I recently realized how the other day, I got down over a B+ on an exam. I feel like if I don't do well (B as opposed to A), then that makes me somehow less than. Well, not consciously anyways... it's all in my head, like underneath... When I don't perform to a set standard, I beat myself up. I think this is very alcoholic of me, and needs to change. Perfectionism... not a good thing! Acceptance is the answer to all of my problems today...

That being said, I thought I'd think of some things that I am:

I am a friend...



I am a brother...

A silly brother...


I am a son...


I am a grandson...

I am a cousin...


I am an Uncle!
I am a loving cat daddy!


I am a dork!


And I just might be your doctor one day!



Any whoo, I just wanted to have fun with some pictures and count the blessings I have today!

Today I am grateful and thankful!

Jonathan





















No comments:

Post a Comment