Monday, November 24, 2008

Nice...

You guys, ok like... totally.

Awesome.

I had a great day today. I think I may have totally bombed the Organic Chemistry Exam, but besides that... I had a fabulous day! We had an awesome meeting tonight down there at Bayshore Prespaterian Church... I think that's the church....

There was a new comer there tonight, and somehow the meeting was just filled with so much joy and love that half the time everyone was laughing. I mean... some people were trying to be serious, but a few people shared and just took it to a whole new level. The newcomer, at one point got up to walk out, and we had the door locked! Somebody was like "We gotcha now boy!"... Haha! Cool. I got the opportunity to check in with a few good friends... naturally. I get to talk to A-Dog, now that I think about it... sorry about that man, if you are reading this. :)

So life is good... life goes on. I can't express how happy I am right now.... for no appearant reason. I think it has to do with... ah... being sober?! Yes, that's it. Oh yea, and going to meetings.... very good for my health.

Now, I gotta take the dog out for a walk... it's just me and him tonight, the Roomy is out of town on business.

Jonathan

Today I am grateful and thankful...

For... lots of stuff. Seriously...

At this moment though... and this is super cool... I was just thinking of a fun little qoute from an awesome book: DUNE

"Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

That jumped out at me immediately after reading it... about 2 years ago now! Wow.... anyways, just reposting it!

Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I didn't get locked in the room at my first couple of meetings.

    ReplyDelete