Friday, November 14, 2008

I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you

I am in a fairly good place at the moment. No complaints today. I went and saw the new James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace out in the theaters now! It was very cool. We naturally got there 30 minutes early, yet still everyone and their mother showed up before us.

We got stuck sitting in the front row! Awesome fun! Honestly though, my eyes adjusted to the screen and I enjoyed the movie. Lol, my eyes are having trouble readjusting back down to normal! I feel like they are bulging out of my head slightly. But... I digress.

Here is a picture of my mom enjoying some Greek Coffee while we were in Rhodes over the summer. My sister and I had decided we wanted to trek off into the old city, away from all the tourist traps. We walked for ten minutes down narrow cobble stone streets, where people left there doors and windows wide open to the summer breeze. Dogs slept on the sidewalks and motorbikes were parked outside of homes. Eventually, we came upon a cafe, open to the air with a tree over hanging a little garden. We stopped in and just took in the view for a bit. I thought the cups were super cool, and insisted on my mom posing for the photo. (That involved me saying "look over there!") I left Greece with a feeling that one day I'd like to come back, and stay a while longer. Life just seemed to move to a different beat over there.



Today I am grateful for:

Good Greek Coffee
My mom
My family
My friends
My kitty cats
You for believing in me

Jonathan

Enjoy the light of the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment