Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good day!

Nothing new to report! But, I did do school shit for a record 12 hours today! On top of that, I fit in a meeting at 7:00 at Bayshore, which I consider to be my most favorite meeting in all of South Tampa!

I saw Jeff and Tom there, among some other folks.

Such a busy day, and not even done yet. I should probably finish my lab report tonight, but I am tired and will probably just do it first thing in the morning...

I am so glad to have seen W. today too, he is just so spiritual... you know, when he talks it's like... damn, I want what you have man! So I listen intently and try to apply the things I hear into my daily life. Tonight, I will probably end the night with a quiet mind, which is always a good thing!

Jonathan

Today I am grateful... for my cat who is totally bugging me while being cute at the same time!

And of course being sober

No comments:

Post a Comment