Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Testing email thingy again!

I am at the school atm and typing this.
 
Mike finally left today, thank the Gods I can get back to work on school and stuff.  Tonight I am going to the Wednesday night meeting on Bayshore.  I am excited.  I have not been there in a few weeks due to the stars aligning and stuff. 
 
Nothing new to really report, I got a 98 percent on my physics exam!  Highest in the class once again.  Yes I am an over-achiever, and my 86 in O-Chem disturbs me to all hell, so I am studying super hard for that next class.
 
I look forward to a relaxing meeting tonight, where I can just decompress for one hour and just sit there agains the wall.  It's my meditation time... do you know what I mean?  After that, I will probably go out to dinner with some friends, I know my buddy Felipe probably wants to hang out, he was out of town recently and just got back.  The other friend who has disappeared do to his new sponsor... I mean girl friend, will probably not be there.  That's about all she wrote.
 
Jonathan
 
Today I am grateful for:
 
Good friends
Mike for buying me all my food the last two days!
My family
My cats
My house
All that crap I own
Living in America
 
And last but sooooo not least, being sober today, one more day at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment