Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Yet another day...

Well,

Last night I played some Socom 3 online... after a couple hours of eve-online... Not sure what I accomplished, but I do know I had fun! My brother is into Socom big time, so he kinda dragged me back into it. I was sitting there debating weather or not to ride my bike or work out last night, and I decided not to, because there was a huge thunder storm heading this way... next thing you know... like two hours goes by and no freaking storm! Damn! Really ruined my serenity for the evening. Threw every thing off track.

I talked to Greg again last night, and he talked me into taking a service commitment. So next Monday I am going out to Thononosassa to work with some kids in a local rehab place. It should be a nice experience, and help keep me grounded. He wants me to be responsible for finding speakers and such every other monday. I think I will do it and I am kinda excited about it!
Any how, I woke up a little bit late this morning for work... I was awake at like 6:00 AM but I just laid there until 8:30!!! Now I am at the office typing this in.... maybe I should work today? Ha, I will get around to it I am sure! I feel kinda blah today...
Laters...

1 comment:

  1. When I visited Dr. Bob's House in Akron, OH, a lot of volunteers had buttons with the words "Service is the Secret."

    You may not like the commitments at first, but they will serve as insurance against the first drink!

    That's awesome!

    Brad :-)

    ReplyDelete