Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Wenny Looster

Yesterday, a colleague of mine, went to the hospital due to a headache. It turns out to be a lump on the patuatary gland... or something like that, in the brain. This fella is in his early thirties, at most, and had testicular cancer earlier in life. He has no children, and is unable to... although he is the type who would adopt in a heart beat.
Why is it that people like him, who are good people, genuinly nice... get shafted like this? Why do I seem to skirt by with a healthy life(knock on wood), with a phat job, rich parents, hell... forget about my parents! I would be considered rich for a 25 year old. I just don't understand God's plan. I so much want to be loved by people and have a wife and get married and all that stuff, I tend to forget that just being alive is a gift I need to cherish. Anyhow, it totally is not cool that he needs to go through this. We should know in a day or two after a biopsy if it is cancerous. I pray that he will be alright.
End Rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment