Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Crappy day at work...

Just wanted to touch base. I feel like I am soooo dragging at the office. Does anyone have any advice? I feel like I am unqualified, not useful... almost like I don't contribute any... Is that normal? Do I need to do something else? I am always thinking of what I am going to do when I get "fired". Even though it is unlikely, it is a possibility with the recent down turn in Home Building. I am actually starting to think that my boss may pick me to be let go over the other guy... I almost hope he does, is that sick?

Any how, just thought I'd mention that I feal idle at work. It's almost like I don't feel like doing anything, picking up the phone, typing an email, going to a meeting. Maybe only having 8 days sober has something to do with it??? But if you look in my posts, I have been typing about my insecurities for the last year... hmmm.. just rambling. My sponsor is not picking up his phone, time to call another alcoholic.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you made it to a meeting and talked to someone about your feelings. Dont' be ashamed, we have all felt the same way. Many still do if they aren't following the suggestions.
    On the job thing, do this, as it was "suggested" to me ... don't project what will happen, because you're almost always wrong, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, being only 8 days sober has a lot to do with it. Daave is right, don't project and take it one day (or one hour or less) at a time.

    ReplyDelete