Monday, August 7, 2006

Timmma

Well I thought I would have made some posts on Thurs or Fri, I guess I did not. Nothing much has changed, it is Monday morning, and I am sober. It has since been two days now since I had a drink of anything. The insanity! Oh wait a sec, my mom offered a taste of her saki yesterday at 6:00pm, just one shot, but still. I guess that counts.
So this weekend was a total sham, I felt like crap saturday and sunday. Something needs to be done about this. We all know what I should do. But the question is: do I want to do it? I feel lonely and a bit depressed. The quickest way to recover from that is to go to meetings and just do what others tell me to do. Or at the least, go to meetings and hang out after words! Geeze! I mean, it really is that simple! I am a freaking idiot. Get off your ass and do something about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment