Thursday, August 17, 2006

Day number 9!

Day number 9!! Yea!

Still doing it a day at a time. Really is a struggle for me. It's funny, on some days I feel like it is getting easier, and life is great. Then the obsession hits me like a freaking tidle wave, and I swear, on Tuesday, I really thought I was going to the liquor store to pick up a bottle.

As far as work goes, I need to stay in the moment just like Trudging and Dave said. So, I won't sit here and project. I need to get off my butt and be useful to my company... one hour at a time. Tonight, I have plans to go to a meeting and I will stick to my sponsor like a stalker!

As far as the day goes.... I am in my head a little less, but it is early, maybe I will give you an update later this afternoon.

Thanks guys... will keep you up to date.

2 comments:

  1. "stick to my sponsor like a stalker"
    LOL ~ I LOVE IT ~ LOL

    Hopefully your day went OK. If you didn't drink, it did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping sticking with it. Things WILL change.

    ReplyDelete