Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Tang So Do

Ugh, just ate lunch, and still, after like a billion gallons of tea, my ass is still dragging. I feel like I could use a coffee, but Lord knows that too much caffeine is not a good idea right now.. usually makes me even more tired. Well, things are good. Last night I decided to call Greg and get a new home group... probably the Friday and Monday, with room to grow group. Also, I got back into my Tang So Do. A few swift kicks to my kidneys and I am back into it! Just kiddin, but seriously, I did get kicked in my kidney by a third degree black belt... so I am a weee bit sore this morning. I am a purple belt by the way... about 2 -3 years from black belt, and that is if I train constantly and non-stop. Of course, that is my goal. My Master says that I am a natural for this stuff, and I tend to agree with him. Ok, deflate my ego. sssssssss. Ego deflated! Well, regardless, I am stoked. I am back to doing Tang So Do 3 times a week, and I am committed to it. Last time, I only went 2 times a week, and then I just stopped because 2 times a week is worthless. If I could, I would train 7 days a week, but I am content to lifting weights and riding my bike on off days.


Work is sucking today, I feel just soooo tired! Geeze, it probably has something to do with me staying up late and watching V fo Vendetta. Anyhow, all is well. I am meeting with the Bella's group tonight, and having coffee with my ex sponsor. Gotta go ride like the second I get off work. (I do about 12 miles up and down bayshore blvd.) Any how, that's about it.

Regards....

No comments:

Post a Comment