Monday, July 31, 2006

Howdy!

Called Greg,

I left a message and told him that I am changing sponsors and going back to my hoidy toity meetings at 7:00 with all the old successful drunks! I am excited! Still haven't talked to him, so I am nervous, because he will surely tell me how wrong I am... but if he does, then I will know it is the right thing to do. My previous sponsor was sooooo supportive when I changed to having Greg be my sponsor.

Any how... things are good today at work. My boss is firing this one guy in our office, and giving me his work load. I feel bad about it, and weird that he confides this in me. Also, my boss thinks I am older which may be why he pays me so much! Weird huh? I make more than most successful 30 somethings! Any how, it should be good for me, the whole industry is changing and he has to lay someone off. I guess this is God's plan. I will pray for the fellow who is getting laid off.

Today I am Grateful for:

God
My friends
AA
My family
My two cute kitty cats
My job
My extended family
My HEALTH
My kick ass sexy body! JK!
My computer!!! Ha!



Peace..

1 comment:

  1. Hey, well...the weather in winter?! all i can say is miserable! it's supposed to snow, but all you see is rain...and more rain! oh..and wind.haha Don't get me wrong tho, the weather's cool in winter!:-s

    ReplyDelete