Thursday, July 27, 2006

Day Number 2!

I feel that it is the utmost importance for me to report to you, me, and myself, that I have managed to stay sober one more day! Well, that would make today, day number 2, and my sobriety date, July 26, 2006. My plan (lol, shouldn't start a sentence with "my plan") is to not do it my way. I will do what ever my sponsor tells me to do. I will go to the meetings I need to, I will not isolate, and I will socialize with AA members, and help out. Tonight is the Thursday meeting, no brainer there... tomorrow is Friday, I need to plan accordingly and find out where everyone is going, Saturday is some sort of event that I am helping with, and Sunday is the House meeting. So it looks like I will pick up another easy 4 days here... just gotta keep praying and staying in the "now".
Its hard at work, cause it's so easy to get in my shit. But I will try doing something novel today, like actually working.
Will let you know how it goes.
Peace

2 comments:

  1. Shopping around I felt the need for another reward card and the wide selection I got here was overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    ReplyDelete