Monday, March 26, 2007

Totally forgot about subbing!!!

Today is day number 204!

You know, lately it seems like I have driven myself mad, with all of the "possibilities" regarding what to do with my life after I get fired... I realized today that I have a bunch of options, but totally forgot about the one thing I had been planning on this whole year.

Teaching

Scary, but something I want to try to do. So today, I am going to take the final steps in becoming a sub, and sign up for the class which is needed. The beauty of this is that I can work part time as a sub if I go to school. I can also get a month's experience and then apply for full time teaching positions at the end of the year. So yea, this subbing thing is something that I want to, have to try. Regardless of whether or not I go to school in August, or take another job this summer, or don't get hired as a full time teacher. I NEED TO TRY SUBBING! I am terrified, but man, something is just screaming at me to try it. But fear is keeping me from taking action.

So yea, it seems that I have had many ideas and tons of opportunities... So many so, that I forget what it is I'd like to try to do first! Duh! Well, the school district was closed last week for spring break... that may have had something to do with my crazy job searching this week. Now I think I should just focus on the teaching thing for now, and see what happens... ya know? Perhaps, maybe so?

Well, that is how I feel for now. We'll see how things go!

Peace out,

J

7 comments:

  1. doors will open for you I'm certain of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a substitute is a good plan. It's funny how the obvious sometimes slips by the wayside when we are focused on something else.

    Keep on trudging. You're doing fine.

    ~Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sub once in a while. It sucks but, you know if you want to teach or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go with it man, follow your heart, see where it takes you! kool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharing is a hard thing to get used to, but practice makes it easier.

    You might want to stop focusing on wanting or needing a job, instead see that in the future there is a job for you and be grateful in advance. We experience the world through our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete