Friday, March 9, 2007

Day 187, it's Friday, and it's beautiful!

Well, today is day numero 187.

I feel pretty darn good today, and I think you would too if you lived in Florida. I mean, the weather is absolutely beautiful today! I should probably leave the office early and go for a bike ride!

With regards to the job thing... I will turn it over after I do the leg work. I did do some leg work earlier this week, so today, I am turning it all over. No worries! Oh yea, well, at the meeting tonight and this weekend, I will naturally tell everyone about my job search, you never know who may be listening, right?

Besides that, nothing else is new! I am just in such a good mood right now!

So yes, I love being sober. I just absolutely love the fact that I can call sober people, stay sober, and get some serenity in my life!

Today I am grateful for:

My job
Losing my job
Being depressed yesterday
Calling my friends and sponsor
My friends
AA
Coffee
My Kitty Cats
My family
Today

6 comments:

  1. Grateful you are grateful.
    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Aren't we just SO lucky to have SO much solution available to us thanks to the programme?
    I just LOVE that I can find an answer to things 'that used to baffle us'.
    Good old AA! Its the 'school of life' really..

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy to see you sober and serene

    enjoy your today

    saw some young men at last nights open AA meeting and today at the institution meeting. Thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy to see you sober and serene

    enjoy your today

    saw some young men at last nights open AA meeting and today at the institution meeting. Thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good fro you, finding the gratitude when times are challenging. I went through the whoel job upheaval thing last yr at this time (Jan - May) I ended up with a pretty nifty deal, opening ym own mortgage office and all, but even that has not been perfect. It's on thin ice right now but it's exciting to be out there doing ym best, praying and being relatively at peace with it all kinda lol!

    I'll be praying for God's Grace and His Will for you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete