Thursday, April 5, 2007

Day 214! Last day of work

Today is my last day at the office, er was anyhow. I am home now, and just settling in. Over the last two weeks, not much is new. I had two phone interviews and more job prospects, but I am kinda tired of looking, so I think this week I will take it easy. My new roommate moved in, things are working out pretty good there.

I have been trying to meditate and find that has helped some. I am at peace today.

I have just been so busy in AA and with life in general, I have not had the time to post. I have been journaling however, and that is really good for me too.

Had a friend or two relapse recently, and pray that they get the willingness... I imagine I won't hear from either of them until they do figure out they are powerless.

Well, that's all I've got today.

Peace...

Jonathan

7 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday weekend. Good luck on the job front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your friends make it back...

    Jobhunting sucks, don't blame you for taking a break from it...

    Glad to hear you're doing alright!!

    peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard coming back, doing that whole walk of shame up to the front to take that white chip, knowing everyone knows... but so worth the relief and the feeling of being clean and honest again. Thanks for your encouragement, Jonathan. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your friends discover the path back!

    ReplyDelete