Friday, April 20, 2007

Day 228... Chilling

Just hanging out today in South Tampa, not much to report. Next week I will probably substitute teach for the first time. I am scared shitless of the thought of me actually doing this, but I think it will be good for me. It would atleast help me understand if teaching is for me.

I have a couple great meetings lined up for tonight and tomorrow, I love the weekends as that's when I hang out with other alchi's the most. We all go out to dinner and meet up at starbucks. It is so much more fun being sober, I am very grateful for that.

The weather is absolutely stunning today, so I am off to go for a quick jog, and perhaps head on over to the pool. Life is pretty great! ;)

Peace out...

Jonathan

8 comments:

  1. have a great weekend, my friend and good luck teaching next week,l et us knowhow it goes, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, I am terrified!! Lol, but it should be a good experience for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy.
    And believe me, those kids will be a lot more scared of you than you are of them. But they will NEVER admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMM fine!
    glad to hear life is taking off.
    fear is NORMAL and very healthy when you step outside your comfort zone.
    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did it go? Did you love teaching?

    ReplyDelete