Monday, May 7, 2007

Day 247! Yes, I am still here! New Job and stuff

So yes, I am still alive and sober!

I have started a new job as a Customer Service Rep, basically the hours are 1-10pm, and I have been neglecting my online time.

I continue to interview with other companies, as this job barely pays the bills.

I have not had the chance to try teaching ;( as I am too busy. These new hours are really messing with my schedule, so I am trying to adjust and taking care not to stress out so much.

Recovery is still going great. I am hitting different meetings now and making new friends. I will try to keep yall up to date, but honestly I don't know how often that will be. Today I am grateful. and thankful!

Best regards!

Jonathan

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new job and your continuing search.
    Glad you had the chance to check in with us. Keep Coming Back (please).

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on A job!

    God has you in His hands and I trust you ill find what you truly need and where you need to be in time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bud, glad to hear things are going well... good for you, getting out there and doing something to keep busy and get some cash! I hope you're able to adjust well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey GREAT that you have a new job, and good going with the continued search! eat well and get enough rest while you naviate your way through this transition period. dont overdo it. look after jonathan.
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that you are still here

    ReplyDelete