Thursday, June 7, 2007

9 Months and counting!

I picked up my 9 month chip last week folks! Yea ME!!!! Ok, so what's new... been working this job lately, 1-10pm hours, Wed, and Fri off... and it's driving me nuts, but I need to pay the bills if you know what I mean!

I have been interviewing lately and have a couple really good prospects at a couple really good companies! So we shall keep our fingers crossed!

My older brother got married a few weeks ago, and I stayed sober through the wedding, pat on the back for me! Not much else is new. Lately, to be honest, my meetings have slipped a bit do to the hours, although it is probably more my fault because I am scared to go to different meetings! So I am going to make a commitment here to go to more meetings, I still have my coffee commitments and have been staying connected to all of my friends in AA, real life is a bitch since I have been so busy with interviews, jobs, and family.

Sobriety.comes first though, so I am going to get back on track and make more meetings, 2 a week is not cutting it and I have no excuse. I have you guys and AA to thank for my sobriety today, and I am so very grateful for that. I actually have been functioning quite well out there in the real world, you guys would be so proud!

I am going to try to get back into this blogging again. So stay posted, I shall keep you up to date! Wish me luck on the job hunt, I want my normal schedule back, more for my AA meetings and friends then anything.

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking in Jonathan.
    Best of luck on the job hunt. Never forget that the reason you are able to look for a better job is because you are sober.

    ReplyDelete