Saturday, June 23, 2007

2 months and 10 days to a year!

Coming up on a year folks! My sponsor still tells me I am insane... lol, we are working step 8 at the moment.

Tonight I have a girl coming over... a hot Brazilian chick! She is a normy, so it should be interesting to see how she reacts to me not drinking. I am not concerned about me personally picking up or anything, but we are going out to dinner, and I told her I don't drink at all, so I am interested to see if she pushes the issue. It will be with some of her friends at Chili's, so it should be fun. I will let you all know how it goes.

On the work front, my mom offered me a job, and I have an interview on Monday with some Wallstreet investment group... so yea, I have options and my life is good today. I decided that the call center job was a dead end, and was holding me back, so I quit. (i talked to my sponsor first! and his sponsor!) So yea, I left that job, and am focusing on something that will bring me more security in the future, something I enjoy doing. I basically settled for a job I was over qualified for and it was hampering my search for the job I really wanted.

Now that I quit, I have way more time for AA meetings and am back on my regular schedule! I am so excited for that! So yea, everything is good and I shall keep you all up to date!

Peace

Jonathan

4 comments:

  1. happy to see you blogging again, sober and happy too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all good Jonathan.
    Keep us tuned, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their seo services are top notch. We have been using them for about 5 years now but they just showed us their new viral marketing packages that are state of the art mass marketing techniques becuase it's not just about seo
    anymore.
    Website Promotion from Atomic Seo was definitly a wise investment so yeah I would recommend their services.

    ReplyDelete