Wednesday, July 4, 2007

New Job

So yea, I got the job I interviewed for last week!

Crazy shit man, any how, this is a grande opportunity and I feel a bit overwhelmed. My friends are telling me to just give it a shot, but I feel a bit out of sorts, the firm is all in to financial modeling and analysis, basically something I want to try. Problem is, I am not a financial wiz.

They have been helpful, and I will try my best to do a good job.

Lately my thoughts have been all over the place, sell the house, go back to school, move to Alaska, crazy stuff. I went to two meetings today, and hung out with friends all day, had coffee at the buck and basically came home. It seems that I am just in fear with the new job, but I also can't help but think that the business world is not for me... you know, the corporate sit behing the desk type of jobs... ya know what I mean??? I have never been happy in any office job, and I am wondering if I should go back to schoool and study for something I am interested in... science.

Pretty broad topic, but I was thinking psychology or something like that... maybe I am crazy, but I was thinking that if this job doesn't work out, I am going to go back to school for a year and study all of the med-school prereqs. Perhaps this is just another crazy alcoholic thought, perhaps not... I have the means to go do this thing, I know my mom would support me, why not just do it???

Thoughts folks?

Peace...

2 comments: