Sunday, June 10, 2007

Day number... 280!

So I went to work today, fun stuff let me tell you. I accepted a job that pays less than half of what I use to make, just so I can pay the bills... I feel out of sorts doing this type of work, as it is humbling if ya know what I mean.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just quit this job and look full time for a higher paying job... more along the lines of what I like to do... but ya know, I actually enjoy this job, so I don't mind staying here for as long as it takes... the hours and work days suck the though, so that is why I really want to find an 8-5er...

Anyhow, life is fairly good today, just wish I could get back to a normal schedule soon... I don't like working till 10pm! Plus my meeting schedule is miffed up, tomorrow I shall try to get to my first noon meeting before work. I will let you know how that goes!

Wish me luck, I really need to get off my ass and go to early meetings!

Peace...

Today I am grateful.for:

My roommate
My kitty cats
My mom, dad
My bro, sis, sis-inlaw
My job
My damn kick ass sexy body, yes it has gotten sexier!! (working out a ton!)

Funny thing when you get sober you lose wait, or atleast i did... guess it depends on what your habits were...

Anywhoooo...

Peace...

2 comments:

  1. Well, of course, now you're gonna have to include a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daave you took the words right out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete