Thursday, February 1, 2007

Day 151!

Well,

Today I feel better. Although, I feel like it is because I got something I wanted, and not because I surrendered, although I was about to surrender, I swear!

Coming into the office today, I fully intended to get right down to business and get a whole lot of good work accomplished. I have, for the most part, and feel wonderful. However, a big part of it is because I just got a response from the most promising computer programming jobs yet. The said I was selected out of 100 resumes to take the process further. So, I got way ahead of myself and started fantasizing about it as I sent them the additional info they were looking for...

So I am happy about that. I really need to be turning this one over asap, because if anything doesn't go "my way" I am sure to loose it. HP, if this is what you want of me, then so be it. If this is not what you want for me, so be it. I shall live in the moment, and try to be of service today, as best as I can be. Amen.

Last night I went and bought a new PS2 video game... SOCOM Combined Assault. Yea, I know, an opportunity to isolate... but maybe not. I can't neglect the video game lover in me any more.

Tonight I have TangSooDo and my big book study afterwords, a very full evening. Lord knows I need to get out of my head, so this should be a fabulous evening.

Today I am grateful...

4 comments:

  1. I love your admission to being ready to surrender

    Not long ago one of my sponsees told me she was asked for a date. Went right into my head and walking down the aisle next to her. Geez its hard to stay in the present

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I am correct in assuming that you discuss these things -- your job situation AND how you "turn it over" to your HP -- with your sponsor.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy for you that this seems to be working out, but I hope you 'get' how much this means that feelings really AREN'T facts. -referring to all that anxiety and self doubt you've been suffering from lately. feelings are so often totally misleading. well thats what I find anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the possible new job... Gods Will :-) stay busy in the mean time so you don't think yourself to death!

    ReplyDelete