Monday, February 19, 2007

Day 169!

Only 11 days to my 6 month chip!!!! OH YEA!

Well, this weekend was simply fabulous! I went to the State Fair and saw all the perty animals and did some white trash watching, and fat folks watching too. I almost had to try out the deep fried snickers bars, but opted instead for a piece of beef jerky.

I didn't really go for the food or rides, I just wanted to go walk around, and am glad I did. I also pretty much did what I usually do on the weekends, did my coffee commitments and went to meetings... I also hung out with a few AA's last night after our 7:30 meeting... that was cool.

Hmmm... not much to really say. I still can't get motivated at work. It seems I have some bills stacking up right next to me as I type this, and don't feel much like doing anything with them. Seems today is just over. I should probably wrap it up and just head home... but I won't, I will stay till 5:00 and "act" like I am really doing something. I probably shouldn't type this sort of info on here, what if my boss were to come across it? LOL, that would be funny. Maybe I'll try googling me and see if anything pops up from this blog.

I have a meeting tonight at 7:00. I look forward to it, I think I may jump on the ol' bicycle and run on over to the gym before, and get a good work out in. I need to start doing more weights, as I feel like I am gettig skinnier...

Well, that's all she wrote folks! Nothing new with me! I am still sober, and that is what counts! Just trying to figure out my work situation... ya know? I'd really like for a Math Teacher position to open up, so I can try that career field out.

Peace to you all!

3 comments:

  1. ya crack me up man! Try a deep friend Twinkie once, heaven... I too am a shameful people watcher, its fun!

    thanks for the smile, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRRRR-the fair, huh! Too cold for me!

    Thanks for your comments, Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 days, 6 months blimey!! you're heading for the old timer hills at this rate!! Cool! Soon it will just be flippin AGES. (a day at a time of course!)

    ReplyDelete